Friday 28 December 2012

Xmas village @ the flyer

The boyfriend won tix to the Xmas Village held near the Singapore Flyer for me and his fam, so off we went on a Friday! It was pretty small; there weren't much to see to be honest. But the crew working there was super polite. :)



We traipsed over from MBS instead of Cityhall since the former was nearer to the flyer. Geeee it was hot that day; it was a nice change from the torrential rainfall that we had been having for the past whole month but my makeup felt as though it was dissolving under the glaring heat. :X 





Pseudo fireplace lol.




I like the house much better in the light, don't you think? :) 

Thereafter, the boyfriend and I made our way to Marche at Vivocity for a dinner with our longtime friends. We were terribly late (sorry about that!) and ordered our usual rosti. The restaurant wasn't crowded surprisingly; I thought it would be what with dinner hour and on a Friday. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment